Is LASIK safer than contact lenses? Believe it or not, wearing contacts can be dangerous if you don’t wear them safely. LASIK surgery can improve your safety by correcting common vision problems that can lead to eye injuries.
Here are five ways LASIK improves safety for contact lens wearers:
1. LASIK surgery can help to correct your vision problems by reducing the risk of eye injury that your contact lenses can cause.
2. LASIK surgery can help to reduce the risk of infections that contact lenses can cause.
3. LASIK surgery can help to reduce the risk of inflammation and other problems that contact lenses cause.
4. LASIK surgery can remove the risks that contact lenses cause for your night vision, making it safer to drive and participate in other activities.
5. LASIK surgery can eliminate your regular costs of contact lens care and maintenance.
If you’re a contact lens wearer, LASIK surgery may be a good option for you. LASIK can correct vision problems that can lead to eye injuries, astigmatism, nearsightedness and farsightedness. LASIK is also more affordable than expensive contact lens prescription drugs and supplies. Contact us today to book an assessment and find out if you’re a candidate for LASIK surgery.